1. In a pinch, reach for chapstick to moisturize your cuticles and keep them healthy.
2. Constantly tapping away on a keyboard can be hard on your nails. Try a silicone cover over your keyboard to provide a cushion for your nails.
3. Only file your nails in one directions. Filing nails back and forth can be too harsh and cause them to peel and become damaged.
4. If your nail polish is starting to chip off and you are looking for a quick fix, add some quick nail art. Paint on some quick stripes or dab on a few polka dots for a fun and fresh manicure.
5. To make your manicures last longer, apply cuticle oil to your nails after the polish has dried. It will last longer and keep your nails looking shiny.